- Have students pick a topic on which to take a class survey.
- Have them interview classmates, record the results, and then compile the information into a graph.
- Have a sample survey and graph, as well as some survey ideas for students needing direction.
- Survey possibilities:
- What is your favorite food?
- How many TVs do you have?
- Is your room neat or messy?
- Do you like your name?
- How many siblings do you have?
- These graphs and reports could easily be made into a Class Surveys Big Book.